I really love Oliver Bonas but it’s one of those shops that skipped the North East and went straight from North Yorkshire to Edinburgh, so I don’t get to go in and browse as much as I’d like. They do have a great website though, and the sale is always brilliant. I thought I’d try and stifle my shopping urges by putting together a little edit of what I’d buy if I wasn’t being sensible…ahem.
- LSA Coloured Wine Glasses £21
- Gold and Aqua Contrast Cocktail Mug £9.50
- Textured Ring Bracelet £18
- Geo Circle Segment Stud Earrings £4
- Bumble Striped Knitted Throw £35
- Bamboo and Copper contrast Bowl £10
- Anaya Animal Jacquard Print Top £22.50
- Caluo Stacking Ring Set £25
- Seashell Mint Cardigan £22.50
Are you a fan of Oliver Bonas? Have you found any sale bargains this summer?