I have had some happy things, though:
- The smell of freshly-washed bedding dried outside.
- Finding the perfect, super-comfy, ‘weekend’ jeans.
- Suddenly seeing peonies everywhere* for the first time this year.
- The smug satisfaction that comes with washing all of your makeup brushes in one go.
- Discovering a some invisible socks that don’t slip off your heel after 3 minutes. Revelation. (by Pringle, FYI, with silicon all the way around the edge, and usually available in TK Maxx).
*By ‘everywhere’, I mean in florists’, rather than bloggers’ photos, where they seem to be all-year round.
What happy happenings have you had recently? Are any of them the same as mine?