I’ve been so restrained and haven’t yet placed a Sephora order, despite them having brought in international shipping over a year ago. It might be because I find it hard to justify spending over £100 in one go on beauty, despite probably spending that in smaller shops throughout the month. It’s great that you can pay all the fees upfront and not worry about customs charges when your black and white parcel reaches the UK, but it’s not as simple as spending over £75 and adding the £6 postage – you have to go through to the checkout to find out how much the extra fees are, and they’ve always made me think twice. However, these are the products currently residing in my online basket, waiting for me to take the plunge…
- Bésame Cosmetics Lipstick and Matchbook set in Red Velvet 1946. It’s possibly the prettiest lipstick I’ve ever seen, I’ve heard great things about the formula and you get super cute little top-up matches. $23.
- Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita. Because apparently I’m a sucker for hype. $20.
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask. I love the idea of an intensely hydrating lip balm without petroleum enough to get this despite knowing how the packaging will end up. $26.
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum. I’ve been looking for a good vitamin C serum and this one has stable vit. C, hyaluronic acid, and AHAs. And a cute brand name. $80.
- Too Cool for Skool Dinoplatz Magic Wand for Lip and Eye. Because useful and DINOSAURS. $8.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty The High Life Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Set. I have a couple of colours and they’re fantastic – great shades and they really don’t budge once set – but they’re hard to get hold of in the UK. $25.
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist. See no. 2. $48.
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Pepper. It’s a lovely colour and I like the idea of a lipstick that one can eat. Maybe. $26.
What’s on your Sephora wishlist?