Escentual is one of my favourite online beauty shops – it has great brands, regular discounts, and, best of all, allow you to back-order items that are out of stock and still get the discount. They currently have 25% off everything until 23.59 Thursday 31 March, so I thought I’d put together a little ‘edit’ (shudder) of what I’d go for.
- Givenchy Les Saisons Healthy Glow Powder in Moonlight Saison. Usually £36, now £27
- NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum 1%, 15ml. Usually £38, now £28.50
- Dior Diorskin Glow Maximiser Light Boosting Primer. Usually £29, now £21.72
- 4160 Tuesdays Sunshine and Pancakes EDP, 50ml. Usually £60, now £45
- Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil in Raspberry. Usually £18, now £13.50
- Living Proof Instant Texture Volumizer. Usually £20, now £15
The code is ESCENTUAL25 and there’s free delivery over £30.
Have you got your eye on anything?
(This post isn’t sponsored, I just really like the site!)