So, it’s been a while. Sorry ’bout that, life got in the way. I’m so in awe of bloggers who work full-time and still manage to post several times a week – how do you do it? Anyway, I’m writing this on a super sunny Good Friday, with a glass of wine and half a cookie (slightly odd combo, not going to lie), and 5 days off work ahead of me, which is making it much easier to think of five good things. Here goes:
- Air-dried washing – radiators just don’t give that fresh, clean smell.
- The prospect of our Chococo eggs – one honeycomb and one with dinosaurs inside. Really lovely chocolate and dinosaurs? Yes pls.
- Skin that’s behaving properly. Finally.
- Mr Mouse finding my Bobbi Brown Artstick in one of his jacket pockets after I’d given up hope of ever seeing it again.
- Lambs! Both frolicking in the fields and roasted for Easter lunch…
What happy happenings have you had recently?