Five happy things that have happened recently:
- Galentine’s Day. Far better than Valentine’s Day, it’s about celebrating your female friends. Uteruses before Duderuses, people.
- Not only is Leslie (above) illustrating Galentine’s, she’s also showing off the second happy thing – (boozy) hot chocolate with dirty squirty.
- Finally getting my hair cut. When you’ve got a ‘pixie’ cut, 9 weeks is a long time between trims…
- Diptyque Vanille candle. I don’t like vanilla, I don’t even really like warm scents, so I’ve no idea why I like this, but it’s really lovely.
- David Attenborough (my hero) talking about giant dinosaurs (which I love). Yes, it was on a few weeks ago, but it bears more than one viewing. Get it before it’s gone.
What happy happenings have you had lately?