Slogan sweatshirts. Lots of grey marl. Yes, they may both be a bit of a blogger cliché but I like to think that they fall into the category of ‘things that have been marvellous for longer than most bloggers have been alive’* and frankly they’re usually comfy and cosy and useful for throwing on instead of actually thinking about what to wear on a Sunday.
Clockwise from top left:
- Slogans in French are obviously at the top of the cliché tree but who wouldn’t want their chest to greet the world in such a charming way? Find it here.
- I couldn’t resist this, although I’d almost certainly wear it over skinny jeans rather than risk flashing my granny pants at the world. It’s here.
- Hannah Gale is
one of the fewthe only blogger who can make writing like a Kardashian’s text message appealing and she also has some ace sweatshirts. I’m only slightly worried that people might think I’m offering free hugs (I most definitely am not). Find it here.
- I do think New Look are confused about Scandinavian geography but this is a bit of a bargain. It’s here.
- I think this one from Etsy is my favourite because a) it looks so slouchy, and b) it’s from an independent seller. Find it and her other designs here.
- Finally, the double joy of French and brushed cotton. I like to think that if one woke up in paradise, one wouldn’t reach for a sweatshirt but until then, you can find it here.
*see also: peonies; avocado on toast; leather biker jackets; Diptyque candles; brunch.
Which is your favourite?