So, it’s been a while since I’ve done one of these posts and I have no real excuse other than life getting in the way. You may think it’s because I’ve had nothing happy to write about but you’d be mistaken. On the contrary, rather a lot of good things have happened since my last 5 happy happenings post, back in early August…
- Getting engaged to the future official Mr Mouse just over three months ago, in the middle of August. A bit unexpected and very lovely.
- Spending a week in the Highlands with no internet access, an open fire, and lots of books.
- Lighthouses in the sunshine.
- Having an excuse to haunt the beauty halls and try a different red lipstick every lunchtime for two weeks.
- Knowing that this time next week I’ll be Mrs Mouse. Argh!
What happy happenings have you had this autumn?