This past couple of weeks have been madly busy at work and this weekend has been the first time I’ve been able to properly relax without thinking about deadlines and databases. I’ve got a few plans for new series on the blog so watch this space!
So, five happy things from the last two weeks:
1. Being given a chili plant – she’s called Milly and we have great hopes for her.
2. Going for a run for the first time in ages – I can still only manage a mile or two but it makes me feel better.
3. Bright lipstick on a cloudy day.
4. A recent cookbook splurge.
5. A dress I’ve been wanting since January finally being in the sale in my size.
What happy happenings have you had recently?