There’s been a bit of a lull in posting recently – Mr Mouse and I have been to Berlin, I’ve been to London, and I have a new role at work, so I haven’t been as frequent a blogger as I’ve wanted to be. I have had a much happier time recently though, which is a relief after the cloudiness of the last couple of months.
So, five happy things from the last few weeks:
1. Berlin – all of it. We loved it.
2. Peonies being in season – cliché or not, they’ve been my favourite flower for years.
3. A day in London – as a Londoner, sometimes I don’t realise how much I miss it until I go back.
4. My first summer with a garden in years.
5. Being able to read properly again – it keeps me sane.
What happy happenings have you had recently?