Inspired by many other bloggers, I’ve going to try and post 5 things that have made me happy each week. At the beginning of the year I decided to try to be less negative and part of this is noticing the little things that make the day brighter, even when everything else is stressful. I’ll do my best to stop this getting too twee but, you know what, sometimes a little tweeity* is what we need.
1. Watching Marple exploring her new garden.
2. Finding my little Diptyque Feu de Bois candle and deciding not to save it for special occasions.
3. Meeting our new neighbours for coffee.
4. Eating clean and feeling pretty good.
5. Deciding that a super cold glass of Sauvignon Blanc when I got home on Friday night after a long long week was a good addition to the clean eating – it’s all about 80/20 around here.
*possibly not a word, but it should be.
What happy happenings have you had this week?